Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Fleeting Dream

..The Hardest part is always the start, This Blog Delayed by almost a month.. i just couldn't find the time to start it, uninspired by the events of my life to focus on writing anything that had any much meaning to anyone other than myself..

..I had already planned out as far out as 3blogs ahead, yet found it so hard to even compose the first out of the many, although this might not mean much, this blog is dedicated to me and my unending boredom and an outlet for my mind. To many thoughts kept bottled up can't be good for you know..

..Besides other people out there might be bored and have nothing better to do, and i need a place to put my thoughts and memories..


"..Words are Thoughts projected, Dreams are Thoughts Set into Motion.."

No comments: